Our mission is to provide military members with a comfortable, safe, and stress-free place to live. We cater to ALL service members whether you’re active duty, guard, reserve, officer, or enlisted.
WHAT do we provide?
Our TDY Lodging options are all-inclusive, temporary housing (comparable to an extended stay hotel or military hotel) which include:
- Paid Utilities
- 55″+ TVs and entertainment systems
- Full-service cable with NFL Red Zone or NFL Sunday Ticket and Pay-Per-View events(by request) – DirectTV, Dish Network, Spectrum, or TDS
- Game tables (Pool, Foosball, Poker, Air Hockey, or Darts)
- Queen Size Beds
- High thread count linens Extended Stay Hotel
- Kitchen and eating utensils
- Outdoor patios and grills
- Pool and/or hot tub (at select locations)
- High-Speed WiFi (Verizon, Spectrum, Cable One, or Xfinity)
- 3x a month maid service
- In-home chef service (at select locations)
- These amenities are offered in our TDY Crashpad™, PCS Crashpad™, and Vacation Crashpad™ product lines.
- If you have any other needs or questions then head over to our FAQs Page and we’re certain we’ll answer your questions there.
- Does Military Crashpad have a Crash Pad or a PIT Pad? The answer is, we have both! The more technical answer is Crashpads and PIT Pads are the same things with the only difference being their location. Crashpads are fully furnished, all inclusive rental homes that you rent by-the-room. They usually include furniture, utilities, WiFi, cable, maid service, and basic house necessities like toilet paper and dish soap. A PIT Pad is a crash pad but it’s specifically located at Randolph AFB where they have Pilot Instructor Training (PIT). In summation to all of this, a PIT Pad is a Crash Pad located at Randolph AFB and it includes all of the same amenities. Basically, they’re the same thing!
Extended Stay Hotel WHY do we care? Furnished Apartment
We care because we’re in the military, just like you!! Dealing with DTS and the finance office is a burden that you shouldn’t have to bear alone. Hassling with the military hotel or extended stay hotel can also be time consuming and inconvenient. We understand the struggle when you’re on the road, looking for military lodging, which is why we’re here to help you. We provide quality military lodging and built a community of support among our tenants and company. You can rely on Military Crashpad to help with things such as navigating a new area, filing travel vouchers, training guidance, etc., while simultaneously getting the maximum quality lodging for your money. Your focus should be on training, not on worries about where to stay and how to pay bills. Additionally, you’ll find camaraderie, convenience, and comfort in our network of homes that you could never find staying in an extended stay hotel or military hotel.
We’re active duty veterans and we’ve been where you’ve been. We’re focused on serving military members in ALL career fields and in ALL branches of the military. We have the first-hand knowledge, network, and resources to deliver a premium military lodging experience. Comfort, community, and convenience separate us from the competitors, and we look forward to providing that for you!
WHERE do we provide services?